Feta and Pine Nut Rolled Lamb Recipe
Serve up a stunning Spring roast with our feta and pine nut rolled lamb recipe. Prepare and cook in just over an hour this dish is perfect for the whole family.
- Recipe serves:4 to 6
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time60 min
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1.5Kg boneless lamb shoulder, trimmed
- 1 Continental Cook in Bag Roast Lamb
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 600g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Combine feta, garlic, rosemary, breadcrumbs and pine nuts, mix well.
- Lay the lamb shoulder flat and place stuffing all along the inside, roll up and tie up with string. Place lamb and vegetables in roasting bag, add Recipe Base and close bag using tie provided.
- Place on an oven tray, pierce bag 4-5 times and cook for 1 hour or until cooked. Remove from oven and rest in bag for 15 minutes before serving
- Hint: Serve with steamed green beans.