Pumpkin, Pea & Feta Cheese Risotto Recipe
Create a tasty winter dish with our pumpkin, pea and feta risotto recipe. Part of the hearty winter recipe collection produced by Continental.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 4 cups peeled & cubed pumpkin
- 1 pack Continental One Pan Meals Chicken & Mushroom Risotto
- 3 cups (750mL) water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped parsley
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan and add pumpkin cook for 3-4 minutes until just starting to brown.
- Add Rice, Continental Herb & Spice Mix and water; stir to combine. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and cover with a lid. Simmer, without stirring, for 20 minutes or until almost all the water is absorbed. Scatter peas over rice, replace lid and cook for a further 5 minutes until peas are tender.
- Remove from heat, divide between serving bowls and top each risotto with some walnuts, fetta and parsley.
- Hint: Serve with a side of rocket and parmesan salad