Teriyaki Beef Recipe
Cook up a delicious Teriyaki beef with our simple Teriyaki beef recipe. Part of the hearty winter recipe collection produced by Continental.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pack Continental One Pan Meals Chicken & Rice Teriyaki
- 2 ½ cups (625mL) Water
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 100g pack fresh baby corn, halved
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) salt-reduced soy sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan and brown beef. Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add Rice, Continental Herb & Spice Mix, water, carrot and corn; stir to combine. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low, cover with lid. Simmer, without stirring, for 15-20 minutes or until almost all the water is absorbed.
- Scatter capsicum over top of rice, replace lid. Cook for a further 5 minutes until capsicum and rice are tender and all the water is absorbed. Remove from heat and stir through shallots and soy sauce.
- Hint: Replace beef with chicken for a Teriyaki Chicken option