Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Create a classic spaghetti bolognese with our simple spaghetti bolognese recipe. Part of the hearty winter recipe collection produced by Continental.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time35 min
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 x 425g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x Continental Stock Pot Beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 250g spaghetti
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in pan and brown mince.
- Add Continental Stock Pot, mushroom, tomatoes, tomato paste and water; stir well. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes, or until mince is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions; drain.
- Place pasta on plates and spoon over sauce. Top with shaved parmesan.
- Hint: Add some water to the pan for a more moist consistency and continue cookin