Mexican Beef Casserole Recipe
Prepare and make a hearty Mexican beef casserole with our easy to follow recipe. Part of the hearty winter recipe collection produced by Continental.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time60 min
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g beef, cubed
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 Continental Chilli Con Carne Recipe Base
- 1 x 400g can tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup (60mL) water
- 1 x 400g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup sour cream
- Heat oil and brown beef, onion and capsicum. Add Continental Recipe Base, tomatoes and water, bring to the boil and simmer covered for 1 hour until beef is tender.
- Add kidney beans and heat through.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve with sour cream.
- Hint: serve with rice or delicious in warmed tortillas.