Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Create a perfect winter comfort food with our Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. Part of the hearty winter recipe collection produced by Continental.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time10 min
- 4 cups (1L) water
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken
- 250g lean chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 x 50g pack dried 2 minute noodles
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup spring onions, sliced
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan, add Continental Stock Pot, chicken, ginger, soy sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles and corn, bring back to the boil and simmer 2 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Slowly pour egg into hot soup stirring constantly. Stir through spring onions and serve.
- Hint: Add some extra veggies by adding sliced bok choy