Cream Pasta Recipe with Lemon, Rocket & Capers.
Try our tasty cream pasta recipe with lemon, rocket & capers for yourself with our easy to follow recipe. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 3 cups chopped rocket
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, Zest of 1 lemon
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add 2 cups rocket for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Sprinkle with lemon and capers and top with remaining rocket leaves to serve.
Hint: Serve with crispy slices of prosciutto or bacon.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.