Beef Macaroni Recipe with Corn & Capsicum.
Try your hand at our simple beef macaroni recipe with corn & capsicum. Prepare and cook for the whole family in just 20 minutes. Serves 4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- ½ cup no added salt corn kernels
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown beef and capsicum.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through corn a few minutes before the end of cooking.
Hint: Top with a little reduced fat cheese and grill until browned.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.