Creamy Tuna Pasta Recipe with Olives, Tomato & Basil.
Add a twist to everyone’s favourite tuna pasta with our creamy tune pasta recipe. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Mushroom & Bacon Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 1/3 cup (330mL) hot water
- 1 x 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through tuna a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Top with olives, tomatoes and basil before serving.
Hint: Serve with crusty sour dough bread.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.