Curry Pasta Recipe with Lamb, Sweet Potato & Peas.
Try our tasty curry pasta for yourself with our easy to follow recipe. Prepare and cook a meal for the whole family in just 20 minutes. Servers 3-4.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g sliced lean lamb, trimmed of fat
- 1 cup diced sweet potato
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Chicken Curry Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown lamb and sweet potato.
- 2. Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- 3. Stir through peas a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with mint to serve.
Hint: Serve drizzled with a little plain, low fat yoghurt.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.