Garlic & Herb Alfredo Recipe with Chicken & Spinach
A family favourite, our Garlic & Herb Alfredo Recipe with Chicken & Spinach is a quick and tasty meal, ready in just 20 minutes. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo with Garlic & Herbs Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Brown chicken in a little olive oil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through spinach until wilted and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Hint: Sprinkle with a little shaved Parmesan.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.