Spanish Rice Recipe with Chicken & Olives
Create your own taste of the Mediterranean with our simple Spanish rice recipe with chicken & olives. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes. Serves 4.
- Recipe serves:6
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time40 min
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 400g skinless chicken thigh, trimmed and diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, diced
- 2 x 125g packs Continental Chicken & Vegetable Rice
- 2 cups (500mL) hot water
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken, paprika and capsicum.
- Stir in Seasoned Rice and water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Stir well, replace lid and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with olives and parsley to serve.
- Hint: Try serving with a fennel and orange salad.