Cheesy Zucchini Rice Cakes Recipe
Create a tasty snack with our simple cheesy zucchini rice cake recipe. Prepare your ingredients and cook in just 50 minutes. Recipe makes 6 rice cakes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Cheesy Rice
- 1 2/3 cup (415mL) hot water
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup reduced fat ricotta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200˚C. Lightly grease 6 x ¾ cup capacity large muffin pan with sunflower oil or Flora salt reduced spread.
- Bring Seasoned Rice and water to the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Stir through zucchini and eggs. Divide between muffin pan, top each with ricotta and Parmesan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and golden.
Hint: Serve with a green salad.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase water added to 500mL.