Chicken Pepper Pasta Recipe with Spinach & Parmesan.
Put together our simple and tasty chicken pepper pasta recipe with spinach & parmesan in just 20 minutes. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Mushroom, Garlic & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1 1/3 cups (330mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through spinach a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.
Hint: Top with sliced spring onions.
*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.