Cheesy Pepper Pasta Recipe with Chicken & Sweet Potato.
Try this tasty cheesy pepper pasta with chicken & sweet potato recipe for yourself at home. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes, this recipe serves 4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup diced sweet potato
- 2 x 80g packs Continental Cheese & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1¾ cups (440mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped toasted, plain unsalted, walnuts
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and sweet potato.
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through spinach and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Hint: Use pumpkin in place of sweet potato