Alfredo Recipe with Roasted Red Capsicum, Chicken & Mushrooms
Cook up an Italian feast with our chicken alfredo recipe with roasted red capsicum and mushrooms. Serves 3-4 and ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 value pack* Continental Alfredo Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 1 cup sliced roasted red capsicum
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and mushrooms.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through the capsicum at the end of cooking.
- *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.